SweetObsession.ch general conditions
All deliveries and services of SweetObsession.ch are subject exclusively to the following general conditions.
All prices are in Swiss francs (CHF) and include the VAT as specified by law. To every purchase apply the prices as stated on the Internet site at the moment of purchase.
3. Freight and delivery costs
The delivery costs CHF 6.90 in Switzerland and within European Union. For the orders over CHF 150.-, the delivery is free of charge.
We deliver usually within 1-2 working days, We deliver usually within 1-2 working days for products in stock (Switzerland) and up to 6 days within European Union. Due to logistical reasons, we are entitled to make partial deliveries, as the case may be, without any additional charges.
• Secure Payment with Skrill
Our Internet site guarantees high data security through SSL coding. With payment by Paypall you will be redirected to the PayPal Internet site.
• Prepayment - Postal Account
You will receive the information necessary to wire the amount in advance to our account (account number.) with the order confirmation. Once the amount paid arrives on our bank account, the merchandise will be shipped. The orders not paid for will be automatically voided after 14 days.
• Billpay invoice - Switzerland only
This payment method is subject to CHF 5.00 (Swiss francs) additional charge and is available for orders up to CHF 650.00 (Swiss francs).
When purchasing on invoice, the amount invoiced should be transferred to the account of our external partner Billpay by the calendar day indicated on the bill. The purchase on the invoice does not apply to all offers and requires a successful credit check performed by Billpay GmbH. Concluding the credit check of an order, if the customer is approved to purchase on the account, then the payment will be processed in cooperation with Billpay GmbH, to whom we transmit our payment claims to after the completion of a sales contract. As payment on the account via Billpay, we remain responsible for general customer enquiries (e. g for goods, delivery time, dispatch), returns, complaints, withdrawal statements and withdrawal submissions or crediting. The General Terms and Conditions of Billpay GmbH apply.
In the event that you do not fulfill your payment obligations, following the lapse of your payment period and without any further notice you will land in default and the default interest of 8% will be due. Billpay reserves the right to charge per payment reminder a reminder fee of up to CHF 30.00 as well as additional fees, in particular the costs of a possible debt collection process. In addition, Billpay may, in the future, refuse providing payment methods for contracts of sales, including those with other merchants. The General Terms and Conditions of Billpay GmbH apply.
6. Limitation of ownership; Compensation; Right of retention
(1) For consumers, we reserve the right of ownership for purchased item until the bill is fully paid. If you are an entrepreneur in the midst of trade or self-employed, a legal individual under public law or public sector fund, we retain ownership of the purchased item until all outstanding claims from the business transactions with you have been settled. The relevant security rights can be transferred to third parties.
(2) A right of compensation is only available to you, if your counterclaims are established legally or recognized or accepted by us. Additionally, you only have a right of retention, so long as your counterclaim is based on the same contract.
(3) If the customer has any remaining default payments due to us, all existing receivable are due immediately.
7. Withdrawal and defects
Complaints about delivery, material defects, wrong deliveries and quantity variances, as far as these are ascertainable by reasonable inspection, are to be notified in writing immediately, at the latest within one week of receipt of goods.
Due to hygenic reasons we can't accept any returns.
Return address - for damaged items:
8, rue de 31 Decembre
9. Improvements and changes
SweetObsession reserves the right to make product changes which are a quality improvement from the perspective of the manufacturer, also without prior notice. SweetObsession reserves the right not to take into account minor errors in product descriptions and obvious errors in pricing as slight deviations from descriptions and illustrations may take place.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law is Swiss law. The competent courts are the courts and tribunals of Geneva.
Return address :
8, rue de 31 Decembre
Chemin de la Chevillarde 45