SweetObsession.ch attaches great importance to your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal data collected and processed in connection with your use of the site www.sweetobsession.ch.
1. Commitment Sweetobsession.ch
Sweetobsession.ch commits to protect the privacy and the privacy of users of the site.
Sweetobsession.ch commits to collect and process personal data of users of the site in strict compliance with the Federal Law on Data Protection of June 19, 1992.
2. Your personal data
Your use of the site implies that you convey to Sweetobsession.ch certain personal information. When you register, You will be asked and to provide the following information:
3. Use of your data
Sweetobsession.ch care to respect the conditions of the Federal Law on Data Protection, including implementing technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against destruction, theft or unauthorized access.
Sweetobsession.ch uses your personal information solely for the purpose of operating the site, creating a user account and sending the Newsletter Sweetobsession.ch, or statistical purposes to improve the quality of services offered on the Site.
Sweetobsession.ch retains your personal data only as long as you needed to provide its services. Your personal data will be deleted at the end of your registration with Sweetobsession.ch,
Sweetobsession.ch reserves however the right to keep your personal data for a longer duration, for statistical purposes or in cases of suspected illegal activity on the site.
Personal data collected by Sweetobsession.ch are hosted exclusively in Switzerland.
You also agree that the ads you post on the Website are accessible by users of the site and allow Sweetobsession.ch your ads in other media.
• Keep the possibility to identify and access information about your use of the site (stored on our computers) in order to better serve you, as fast and personalized as possible. This cookie is activated when you register or you connect to a service.
• Measure certain traffic patterns, identify the pages visited and analyse the behaviour of our users to better meet their expectations. Sweetobsession.ch also reserves the right to use the services of external companies (including Google Analytics) to measure traffic patterns on the site and improve the quality of its services. However, the data transmitted through these services will always be anonymous.
You can always disable cookies by modifying your browser preferences.
5. Right of access to your personal data
You can always access the personal data concerning you, to update or correct them, by logging into your account.
6. Modifications and translations
7. Identity and credit check by selection of Billpay payment methods
When you choose a payment method provided by our partner Billpay GmbH, you will be asked during the checkout process to consent to providing data required for payment processing as well as for identity and credit checks conducted by Billpay. After granting consent, your data (first and last name, street, house number, postal code, city, date of birth, telephone number and bank account details for direct withdrawal) and other data associated with your order will be transmitted to Billpay.
Furthermore, Billpay utilizes a third party for the settlement and prevention of fraud when necessary. Data gained from this third party is encrypted so that the stored data is only accessible to Billpay. This data will only be used when you select a payment option in cooperation with Billpay; otherwise the data will automatically expire after 30 minutes.